- Mechanical Engineers have good graduate prospects
In a capriciously tough job market it is well and good to say that engineers have a limit. Engineers build societies and mechanical engineers especially, apply fundamental mathematics and laws of physics to promote and build mechanical equipments we use every day.
Now it won’t be a surprise to see a mechanical engineering students enjoying a good opportunities. The huge majority of mechanical engineering students end up with professional level work or post graduation study within 6 months of graduating out.
- Prestigious Work of a Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical engineers are typically involves in production, distribution, and use of electricity; the processing of materials; the control and automation of manufacturing systems; the design and development of machines; and the solutions to environmental problems.
Research operations, optimisation attempts, manufacturing operations, marketing and administration are some other key employments associated with Mechanical Engineers.
A Mechanical engineer is responsible for developing a huge range of products and services including, space shuttles, aeroplanes of all variability, automobiles, hydro power plant, pumps, thermal power plants, and manufacturing factories.
Every machines or processes you can think of welfare of humanity are the influence of a mechanical engineer.
Everyday necessities such as refrigeration, solar water heater, HD sound production, transportation, communications, are affordable largely due to mechanical and other engineers.
Mechanical engineers are in demand now, and projections for the future suggest a long-term need for professionals in this specialty.
- Mechanical Engineers enjoy great starting salaries
People with mechanical engineering degree have great chance to join public sector units like
And oil companies like
And some Research organisation like
And countless private organisations. Skills are highly valued in society and their salaries reflect that fact. Pay by Experience for a Mechanical Engineer has a positive trend. A beginner level Mechanical Engineer with not more than 5 years of working experience can expect to draw an average total income of Rs 3, 00,000. A well experienced Mechanical Engineer which includes employees having 10 to 20 years of working experience can expect to earn an average total income of Rs 8, 00,000.
- Mechanical Engineers are multi-skilled
One might refer to a qualified mechanical engineer as a king of all branches, and those in the engineering sector often do. Mechanical engineers have a working knowledge of computer applications, electricity, structures, mathematics, and physics, as well as they’re required to have some understanding of social, environmental, and economic factors.
If you find yourself understanding the technical prospects of the world, mechanical engineering is definitely for you.
Pursue a dual honours degree in order to combine an engineering education with another passion of yours.
- Engineering skills gap
According to India’s Employment report of year 2017, India will need to have recruited about 15 Lakh people with engineering skills from 2012–22. And with only 1, 00,000 people being recruited a year, the sector is falling far short. Also developing an option of better engineering aspects of attractive income & this also means that if you pursue a mechanical engineering career you will be contributing for India’s better well being and economic growth. With an enormous count of placement drives SISTec is filling up this gap.
- Mechanical Engineers are at the forefront of future technologies
In engineering arena mechanical stream is at the inception of developing and improving new technologies for a number of industries including transportation, healthcare, construction technology, and robotics. What an exciting time to be alive and what an exciting and adventurous time to be a mechanical engineer.
With this discussion of crucial importance and need of Mechanical Engineering, thirst of becoming one can be averted by granting the Power of Creation in the hands of our future generations through SISTec.
Salient features of Mechanical Engineering Department of SISTec?
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering at SISTec is prominent for flourishing the technical skills, hands on and practical wisdom required to become “The Mechanical Engineer”. – It’s an Honour.
- A peculiar feature of the Mechanical Department of SISTec is the efforts of Trainers and teachers to equip each and every students with the scabbard filled with the blades of their skills which aid them in the brutal war of life by conducting innumerable Technical Training Modules (viz. AutoCAD, CATIA, ANSYS, Metrology, I.C. Engines, Metal cutting, casting and welding etc) in conjunction with regular studies.
- Campus recruitment training is the unique limb of Sagar institute’s curriculum which starts from the second year of engineering improving their skills in aptitude, communication, reasoning and ethics.
- The students are encouraged to participate in various Technical and Cultural event across India (like IITs & NITs Technical & Cultural fest) to boost up their confidence and to come up dazzling as winners.
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering at SISTec is admired for conducting a National Level working model presentation viz. “NIRMAN”- The Creation. Adding up to this is awe that among 120+ team participations across the Nation SISTec maintained its zenith.